Boys Club Badges
Boys Club Badges is an exciting skill based program developed specifically for our gymnasts and club. It is a non-competitive program allowing the achievement of specific skills for each badge level. This program is for boys wanting to achieve fundamental skills on floor, pommel, rings, parallel bars, high bar, vault and trampoline with the opportunity to achieve badges 1 through to 12.
Gymnasts may achieve a badge per term in sequential order. Towards the end of each term the boys will participate in an award event where they perform their skills to be filmed for review to achieve their first or next badge. These award events focus on each individual’s achievement.
Boys Club Badges is a challenging and progressive, skills and award program
- Develops strength and flexibility, for sport and life
- Facilitates safe and progressive skill development, focusing on execution
- Enhances co-ordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Recognizes individual skill achievement through termly review and awards
For more information please contact us on 03 62290900
For time table, please click here
Kingborough Gymnastics developing friendly, active and responsible young people.