Girls Club Badges
Girls Club Badges is an exciting skill based program developed specifically for our gymnasts and club. It is a non-competitive program allowing the achievement of specific skills for each badge level. This program is for girls wanting to achieve fundamental skills on floor, bars, beam, vault and trampoline with the opportunity to complete badges 1 through to 12.
Gymnasts may achieve a badge per term in sequential order. Towards the end of each term the girls will participate in an award event where they perform their skills to be filmed for review to achieve their first or next badge. These award events focus on each individual's achievement.
Girls Club Badges is a challenging and progressive skills and award program
- Develops strength and flexibility, for sport and life
- Facilitates safe and progressive skill development, focusing on execution
- Enhances co-ordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Recognizes individual skill achievement through termly review and awards
- Facilitates progression into a large range of our intermediate and advanced programs upon completion of badge 12
For more information please contact us on 03 62290900
For timetable please click here
Kingborough Gymnastics developing friendly, active and responsible young people.
Girls Club Badges Newsletter Term 3 2015