Tramp Club BadgesTramp Club Badges is an exciting skill based program developed specifically for our gymnasts and club. It is a non-competitive program allowing the achievement of specific skills for each badge level. This program is for both girls and boys wanting to achieve fundamental skills on individual trampoline, double mini trampoline and tumbling with the opportunity to complete badges 1 through to 12.
Gymnasts may achieve a badge per term in sequential order. Towards the end of each term the gymnasts will participate in an award event where they perform their skills to be filmed for review to achieve their first or next badge. These award events focus on each individual’s achievement.
Tramp Club Badges is a challenging and progressive, skills and award program
- Develops strength and flexibility, for sport and life
- Facilitates safe and progressive skill development, focusing on execution
- Enhances co-ordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Recognizes individual skill achievement through termly review and awards
- Facilitates progression into a large range of our intermediate and advanced programs upon completion of badge 12
For more information please contact us on 03 62290900.
For timetable please click here.
Tramp Club Badges Newsletter Term 4 2014.pdf