Kingborough Gymnastics Association
The Kingborough Gymnastics Association is a non-for-profit organisation who's mission statement is: "To promote quality gymnastics and related programs for the good and benefit of the residents of Kingborough Municipality and the wider Tasmanian community."
The Kingborough Gymnastics Association currently own the State Gymnastics Centre and it's equipment. The contractor running the programs in the State Gymnastics Centre is Gymsports Management Pty Ltd (trading as Kingborough Sports Centre Gymnastics). Kingborough Sports Centre Gymnastics hire the facilities from the Kingborough Gymnastics Association.
President – David Davenport
Vice President – Jeremy Ditcham
Treasurer – Bernedette Davies
Secretary – Katja Snyders
General Member– Racheal Glancy
General Member– Jacquie Coad
General Member - Vacant
Role of the Kingborough Gymnastics Association:
· Manage the finances of the Association
· Set the strategic direction
· Approve fundraising activities for equipment
· Allocate funding for new equipment
· Have committee meetings as required
· Attract and retain sponsors for the new gymnastics centre
· Assist gymnasts in attending interstate competitions
· Assist with the running of elite development programs
· Manage the State Gymnastics Centre
· Appoint contractors to the State Gymnastics Centre and monitor usage
· Manage MOU with Gymnastics Tasmania for the State Gymnastics Centre
· Assist with grant applications
Meetings will be held on the 3rd Monday of every second month at the State Gymnastics Centre meeting room.